We took our place as a leading company in our industry! We have done successful and happy work with all our business partners by offering the world’s best products in the fastest way possible with our quality policies.
As Stahlmed Laboratory Systems, we are growing and increasing our product portfolio every day.
Thank you so much for making us part of your family!
WS-3000 BETA, Grossing Workstation with Guillotine Glass.
A special thanks to our Business Partners in Morocco for their collaboration! All we need to get the happiness!
Trust in Stahlmed’s Experience
WS-1000 SERIES – TIBERIUS | STH
✧ High Quality Stainless Steel ( 316 ANSI Quality Working Place & 304 Quality Rest )
✧Photocell Controlling for frequently used operations
✧Large Accessory Opportunity
✧Touch Screen Controlling Option
✧Downdraft & Backdraft Ventilation
Contact us to get more information:
www.stahlmed.com.tr | www.stahlmed.com | email@example.com | +90 216 527 62 63
STAFORMA-1000, The Automatic Formalin Preparation and Dispensing System performs formalin preparation in pathology laboratories or operation rooms automatically within a completely closed environment. Thanks to the closed environment and automatic dosing, it allows always accurate and the same mixture ratio. By connecting the device to Grossing Workstation or to another desired area, the formalin is fed through the valve. It denies personal subjection and consequently, protects the health. Thanks to closed circuit, formalin ratio remains constant and yields extended time of use. By concentrated dosing performed by the device instead of procuring ready to use formalin, savings up to 90% can be made. Also, the enterprise saves up to 90% of the storage area by obtaining concentrated formaldehyde.
Contact us to get more information. firstname.lastname@example.org | www.stahlemd.com
formalin formaldehyde pathology grossingworkstation stahlmed staforma
Stahlmed Laboratory Systems provides you the custom-built GrossingWorkstsation to create an effective & ergonomic working place! Contact us to get more information. email@example.com | www.stahlmed.com
stahlmed grossingstation macroscopie zuschneidetisch laboratoryequipment pathologist
We are aware of the importance of the quality of the formalin to be used! All of the analysis steps including the finest detail were done by out company personnel. Even the bluring that may occur during the imaging process due to the formalin used has been checked and after the long work of our engineers, the new Formalin Preparation Device is with you with the best results.
Contact us to get more information!
firstname.lastname@example.org | www.stahlmed.com
Automatic formaldehyde dosing system performs formalin preparation in pathology laboratories or operation rooms automatically within completely closed environment. Thanks to closed environment and automatic dosing, it allows always accurate and same mixture ratio. By connecting the device to macroscopy cabin or to another desired area, the formalin is fed through the valve. It denies personal subjection and consequently, protects the health. Thanks to closed circuit, formalin ratio remains constant and yields extended time of use. By concentrated dosing performed by the device instead of procuring ready to use formalin, savings up to 90% can be made. Also, the enterprise saves up to 90% of storage area by obtaining concentrated formaldehyde.
• All body and trays are made of 1 mm thickness AISI 304 stainless steel or oven painted galvanized sheet metal
• A digital screen and control panel to enter/monitor fluid level, dosing parameters and notifications
• Ability to transfer usage logs and reports to PC via USB / RS232 connection
• Percentage formalin purity display on digital display (ex. 3,7% formalin)
• Easy 3,7% formalin mixture preparation
• Ability of mixture preparation on user defined volume and purity
• Tap water inlet, distilled water inlet and dosed formalin outlet connections
• Formaldehyde draw and buffered fluid draw equipment
• Solid powder input feature
• Manual or automatic mixing equipment to yield homogenous distribution and to prevent subsidence
• Waste tank to catch min. 50% liquid in case of liquid overflow
• Formalin tank capacity: 100 liters
• Power Requirement: 220-240 VAC 8A, 50-60 Hz
• Dimensions (w x l x h): 60 cm x 75 cm x 132 cm
• Weight: 120 kg
• Significant reduction in the costs.
• Consistency: An exact solution will be provided
• Safety and Health care : Avoids the user from inhaling or having contact with formaldehyde.
• Turnaround times for value – added work.
• Obtaining directly from line by the dispensing systems.
Stahlmed Laboratory Systems! External Exhaust Unit for Grossing Workstations! 25m Flexi Hose for easy instalation will be provided! Contact friendly Stahlmed Team to get more information. email@example.com | www.stahlmed.com | firstname.lastname@example.org hashtaggrossingworkstation
teamstahlmed grossingstation makroskopikabini patoloji pathology pathologie zuschneidetisch
All you need in one Grossing Workstation!
Contact with our friendly team to get more information about Grossing Workstation Series!